Fresh, light bodied and easy drinking. With intense ruby colours and attractive ripe berry character. A fresh and young wine that is ready for immediate drinking.
The name Courela originates from one of our vineyard plots – Courela dos Pageis, and translates as ‘a strip of cultivated land’.
Current Vintage: 2010
The grapes are fermented without stems and with temperature control, with frequent delestage (rack and return) and short maceration to enhance fruitiness and a soft tannin structure. No barrel ageing.
With intense ruby colours and attractive ripe berry character. A fresh and young wine that is ready for immediate drinking.
Varieties: 45% Aragonez, 45% Syrah, 10% Touriga Nacional
Total Acids: 5.33
Final pH: 3.66
Residual Sugars: 3.5
Filtered and bottled on the family estate in: April 2011
Total production: 109.000 bottles
Release date: October 2011
No barrel aging
Terms & Conditions
- All orders will be confirmed by return e-mail.
- The value for the minimum order is 100.00 Eur.
- Payment must be made by advance check, bank transfer, or paypal upon delivery.
- Prices are inclusive of sales tax (IVA), and delivery charges within Continental Portugal only.
- We only accept orders for Continental Portugal and Portuguese Islands.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order due to availability of stock, or for any other reason, and customers must be over 18 years of age.
Find a store