Current Vintage: 2011
Click here to download past vintages: 2011
Harvest 2011, our 16th harvest. Another record winter rainfall. Record tropical heat in May. Record early start to harvest. Superlative summer and harvest weather. Harvest quantity – up. Harvest quality – above average.
Made entirely from Sauvignon Blanc grapes, grown on the Alentejan west coast, 3 km from the Atlantic Ocean. Harvested during the cool hours of the early morning, the grapes were destemmed and pressed, followed by settling at low temperatures for 24 hours. Fermented at controlled temperatures in tanks for 15 days and matured on fine lees, with regular stirring. Fined, filtered and bottled to maintain its clean, crisp flavours.
This wine shows lifted lime and lemon fruit aromas with gooseberry and grassy notes. It reveals an elegant palate with attractive minerality, and pleasing acidity.
- Vinho Regional Alentejano
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Total Acidity:
- Final pH:
- Residual Sugars:
- Bottled on the family estate in
- February 2012
- Total production:
- 3.240 bottles 75cl
- Release date:
- April 2012
- No barrel ageing
- Silver Medal
- - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2012
- Bronze Medal
- - Intl Wine & Spirit Competition – London 2013
- Bronze Medal
- - Decanter World Wine Awards – UK 2012
- - International Wine Challenge – London 2012
Terms & Conditions
- All orders will be confirmed by return e-mail.
- The value for the minimum order is 100.00 Eur.
- Payment must be made by advance check, bank transfer, or paypal upon delivery.
- Prices are inclusive of sales tax (IVA), and delivery charges within Continental Portugal only.
- We only accept orders for Continental Portugal and Portuguese Islands.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order due to availability of stock, or for any other reason, and customers must be over 18 years of age.
Find a store