What are Cookies?
The cookie is an information file automatically placed on the hard drives of users’ computers when they access certain websites. The cookie identifies your browser on the server, making it possible to store information on it, in order to improve users’ web experiences, obtain more information regarding their use of our website and/or to promote its greater usefulness.
Most browser programs are set to accept cookies, although it is possible to configure the browser to refuse them (see below), or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note, however, that some parts of our website may not function properly if you have refused cookies.
The usage of cookies aims to improve the performance of our website and maximize your browsing experience, also for marketing effects and optimization of solutions and services that Cortes de Cima provides to its website users, such as :
- Remember your browsing preferences, such as your language or location.
- Provide you with personalized and relevant content.
- Analyze the performance and usage of our website.
- Improve the security of our website.
- What types of Cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our website can be categorized as follows:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services such as shopping cart or e-invoicing cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, which pages visitors visit most often, and whether they receive error messages from web pages.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal functionality.
- Advertising/Marketing Cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests.
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. However, you can change the settings to block cookies or alert you when a cookie is being sent to your device. Please refer to your browser’s instructions or help section to learn more about how to adjust or change your browser settings.
Please note, however, that if you disable cookies, you may disable certain features of our website and this may affect functionality and your experience on our website.
Updates to this Policy